Strictly Spanish Best Practices
Code of Conduct and Business Practices
Our company and all individuals associated with our company, whether employees or freelancers, commit ourselves to the highest standards of performance, ethical behavior, confidentiality, and best practices. We commit to translate the documents faithfully and accurately, satisfying the client's needs and delivering a translation that meets or exceeds the quality and accuracy expectations, delivery schedule, and format expected by the client.
In order to provide the best translation quality to our clients in a timely fashion according to their needs and schedules, Strictly Spanish has in place the following Best Practices:
A clear, common focus
- Hire only translators with college translation degrees (i.e. Certified Public Translators, Master in Translation Arts, etc.) from countries where the art of translation is a 4-year college career.
- Hire the best available translation professionals in their fields of expertise with a minimum of 5 years of translating experience.
- Hire only native professionals to translate only into their native language. There is no match for a native professional translating into their mother tongue and that is how all translations are handled at Strictly Spanish.
High standards and expectations from all associated with Strictly Spanish
- Give potential translators a comprehensive test that will show their capabilities. If they pass the test, they will be on probation for a period of six months to make sure that the quality seen in their test is continued while they work for us. If the quality is not up to par, we will not continue our relationship with the translator.
- Always have a second, third, and even fourth set of eyes involved in a translation. The best written text can always be improved when looked at from a different perspective. Everything we do will be edited and proofread by different professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with current events, language changes and trends, new words and new terms because language is a live element that is constantly changing and adapting.
- Create a glossary for recurring projects so that we always use the same terminology on all future projects for the same client. This is a way to assure that the terminology is consistent and accurate throughout.
- Use the most modern and best systems, software, and tools to do our jobs.
Accountability, best performance, confidentiality
- Always meet a client's deadline or the deadline agreed upon by both parties.
- Work in the format specified by the client and offer a complete translation/page composition package if so desired.
- Respond to our clients' questions promptly, accurately, and completely.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with all knowledge and information regarding the business and products of our clients.
Contact us for a free consultation or quote
the power of partnership
Working with Strictly Spanish has been a wonderful experience. Your employees are thorough, professional, and reliable. It’s a pleasure working with a company which values the quality of its work and the satisfaction of its customers so highly!
Arizona Community Action Association